MWS-673 WOW FLUTTER/JITTER CALIBRATOR
The MWS-673 is designed for use in accurate calibration of wow flutter meters and VCR and CD jitter meters.
It has a wide range from 10Hz to 1MHz and generates FM, AM & FM-AM signals and can also serve as a function generator.
Phase Lock Loop (PLL) technology has been used in the 10MHz crystal filter, which keeps phase noise extremely low and permits accurate and stable signal generation even at low frequency ranges.
The MWS-673 has a self-calibration function and carries out high precise FM-AM modulation, a presetting function capable of storing all panel functions in memory as sequences of up to 100 steps which can be recalled by a single touch, and a GP-IB interface is built in for external control as standard.
1. Output frequency range is from 10Hz to 1MHz.
2. PLL circuit permits generation of extremely accurate and stable frequencies.
3. Equipped with built-in 0.1Hz to 250kHz modulation signal generator.
4. Internal modulation signal generator produce 3 wave forms: sine, triangular and square waves.
5. Incorporation of calibration circuits permits highly accurate frequency modulation.
6. Equipped with FM, flutter, VCR/CD jitter frequency modulation modes for frequency modulation.
7. Capable of amplitude modulation up to 100%.
8. Equipped with simplified synchronous signal generator for video use (NTSC/PAL switching system).
|Range||10Hz to 1MHz|
|Internal modulating signal|
|Range||0.1Hz to 250kHz|
|Frequency characteristics||¡Ó0.1dB at 1Hz to 10kHz / ¡Ó0.5dB at 0.1Hz to 250kHz|
|Distortion factor||-50dB or less at 10Hz to 3kHz|
|Waveform||Sine waves, Triangular waves, Square waves|
|Pulse characteristics measurement|
|Pulse duration||100mS, 60mS, 30mS, 10mS|
|Pulse polarity||Positive/Negative changeover switch|
|Repetitive frequency||1Hz ¡Ó1%|
|Range||0 to 3% of carrier frequency|
|Accuracy||¡Ó1% for a deviation 3%|
|External modulation of FM|
|Frequency range||10Hz to 250kHz|
|Range||0 to 100%|
|Accuracy||¡Ó2% for a deviation 30%|
|External modulation of AM|
|Frequency range||DC to 10kHz|
|Range||0.01mV to 3.16Vrms with open end|
|Accuracy||¡Ó2% at 10mV and more|
|Flatness||¡Ó0.5dB at 10Hz to 100kHz / ¡Ó1.5dB at 1kHz to 1MHz|
|Output impedance||50 Ohm ¡Ó10% unbalanced|
|Harmonic distortion||-30dBc or less|
|Non-harmonic distortion||-60dBc or less|
|VCR synchronizing signal|
|TV mode||NTSC/PAL, with changeover switch|
|Calibration signal for CD jitter meters|
|Calibration signal||¡Ñ1, ¡Ñ2, ¡Ñ3, ¡Ñ4 (3T)|
|Method||Carrier null method using 10MHz crystal filter|
|GP-IB conforms to IEE-STD-488-1978|
|Operating temperature rang||+5~+35ºC|
|Operating voltage||AC100V, 115V, 215V, 230V ¡Ó10%|
|Power consumption||Approx. 35VA|
|Dimensions Approx.||280(W)¡Ñ150(H)¡Ñ300(D) mm|
Products list | brand | Model No. | Home